Do you have the personal qualities to be a great leader?
1. Flexibility. Leaders must be able to adapt to change, and have their organisation able to do so too.
2. Judgement. To be able to make the right choice at the right time
3. Courage. Courage is based on belief in one’s decisions, the courage to make a choice and stand by it, or to adapt to changing situations, and new information
4. Knowledge. A leader needs to have the knowledge necessary to do the job – knowledge of the technical side of the organisation and of the people. That knowledge must be kept constantly up to date.
5. Will power. To stick with choices and decisions and to see them implemented. And to be able to stay flexible and responsive to all inputs.
6. Integrity. The foundation stone for all of these is integrity. We all respond to integrity